Chevron is the largest oil producing company in Indonesia with total daily production reached 442 000 barrels of oil and 636 million cubic feet of natural gas. Chevron has a 51% stake in two onshore exploration blocks in West Papua, which is Block West Papua I and III with its subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI), Chevron Indonesia Company (CICo) and Chevron Makassar, Ltd.. (CML). PT Chevron Indonesia is committed to projects specifically designed to maintain and increase production and improve the reliability of reservoir.
Chevron worked with BPMIGAS and other government agencies ranging from planning and budget, production targets, agreements and reporting. Chevron Indonesia has a new technology is bioremediation, waste decomposition program that is still carried out further research. Chevron search of well-educated professionals who are ready to work with the position as:
Coordinator Quality Management (Ext-135/FE/EXP/CICO/DW/2012)
- S1 Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering
- Responsible for facilitating the development and effective implementation of Quality Management System Project.
- Auditor ISO 9001:2008 certified ASNT NDT Level II and III or equivalent or.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan / Riau).
- Have good leadership and communication, able to speak Indonesian and English.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Has a passion for learning
- Able to build effective relationships with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
If you are interested and meet the qualification Jobs Chevron Indonesia above, please send your cover letter and CV via the online address below:
PT Chevron Indonesia
Sentral Senayan II Lt. 23 Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8 Gelora Tanah Abang Jakarta Pusat 10270
Apply online di www.chevron.formycareer.com