TOTAL E&P INDONESIE – SCHOLARSHIPS & SUMMER SCHOOL 2014
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE oriented its efforts on the hydrocarbon potential of the Mahakam towards natural gas as the key to its nature in East Kalimantan. Exploration and appraisal works let to discoveries of considerable reserves of gas in the Peciko, Tambora, Tunu, Sisi, and Nubi fields making the company to become the largest gas producer in Indonesia, supplying 80% of feed gas to Bontang plant (the largest producing LNG plant in the world).
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified graduates to apply for the following positions:
SCHOLARSHIPS & SUMMER SCHOOL 2014
TOTAL Group Scholarships 2014
Scholarship will be given for graduates interested for master degree in France.
TOTAL Summer School 2014
This opportunity opens for undergraduate student of 3rd and 4th year to spend a week of lifetime experience in Paris, discussing key energy issues with TOTAL Management, Experts, Researchers, and Academics. For: Engineering, Science, Management/SBM students.
The requirements of these programs:
- All Engineering major (Geology, Petroleum Engineering, Geophysics, Chemical Engineering, etc) and Sciences (Natural, Social, Political, Economy and Law).
- GPA of minimum 3.25
- TOEFL Score of minimum 550.
- Fill the Students Application Form (for Summer School) or Motivation-Application Form (for Scholarship) from here:
How to apply to this program:
1) Fill all the data required on your Personal Detail in your ITB Career Center’s account and then click the APPLY button here.
2) Please download the Application Form and complete it with Curriculum Vitae, latest Academic Transcript, and TOEFL Score sertificate. Then submit it to:
Ibu Dini Ariastuty
International Relation Office (IRO) – ITB
Jalan Ganesha 17 Bandung 40132. West Java – Indonesia
Application must be submitted before: 09th December 2013
Note: For non-ITB graduate or student, please kindly send the hardcopy of your application directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact us at: email@example.com