PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero); Research And Development Staff
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) performing business in non bank financial services and operates as a catalyst for accelerating infrastructure development in Indonesia with providing loan, mezzanine and equity for infrastructure projects. PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) also provides advisory services for local and foreign investors. PT SMI was formed in 2009 and headquartered in Jakarta. In 2010, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) formed PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance as its subsidiary company. The Company reported total projects of Rp16.1 trillion for the year ending December of 2012. In October 2012, PT SMI was appraised by Fitch Ratings as “the National Long-Term Rating of ‘AA (idn)’ with Stable Outlook”.
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) is looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesional to fill the following position below:
Research And Development Staff
- Male / Female, Maximum 27 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree In Economic / Management
- Having minimum 2-3 years experience in finance or capital market
- Having knowledge on micro and macro economic
- Having experiences in corporate planning or research and development area
- Having good writing skills for reporting (i.e annual report) and research materials
- Having good presentation skill, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Hard working, fast learning, pleasant personality and honest
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure.
- Good command of English both in written and spoken is a must
For further detail informations about job requirements, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Confident applicants are invited to submit application letter accompanied by your comprehensive CV and recent photograph (passport size), with applied position must be written as the e-mail subject, to email : firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in stictly confidential. Only the matching candiates will be shortlisted based on GPA and other criteria.