PT Pertamina Hulu Energi headquartered in Jakarta and as of December 2010, the Company supported by 36 subsidiaries, including 9 JOB-PSC (Joint Operating Body–Production Sharing Contract), 16 PPI (PERTAMINA Participating Interest), 9 PSC-CBM (production sharing contrac Coal Bed Methane) and 1 overseas subsidiary in Australia. PHE is also working with partners to manage the land in Sarawak – Malaysia Block SK-305, off the coast of the Red Sea – Sudan Block-13, Qatar Block-3, Sabratah Block 17-3 and Sirte Block 123-3 located in Libya.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi invites the best talented individuals to join as following positions below
Chief Drilling & Workover Engineer – JOB PTJM ( 01/12/PHE )
- Minimal S1 in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 7 years experience.
Chief Development Geologist – JOB PTJM ( 02/12/PHE )
- Minimum S1 in Petroleum Engineering or Geological Engineering with minimum 7 years of working experience.
Chief Exploration Geologist – JOB PTJM ( 03/12/PHE )
- Minimum S1 in Petroleum Engineering or Geological Engineering with 2-4 years work experience as a Geologist, 2-4 years as Production Field Operations Head
Chief Operations Engineer – JOB PTJM ( 04/12/PHE )
- Minimum S1 in Mining or Petroleum Engineering with 12-15 years of work experience in the operations.
Ahli Hubungan Industrial & Pekerja ( 05/12/PHE )
- S1 majoring in Law with min 4 years of working experience in the field of Industrial Relations, and 2 years experience in the field of Legal
HR Officer – CBM ( 06/12/PHE )
- Minimal S1 majoring in Business Administration / Sociology / Economics / Psychology / Communication / Law, with a minimum of 3 years work experience in workforce planning, career development, personnel and administrative duties.
Procurement Officer – CBM ( 07/12/PHE )
- Minimal S1 majoring in Economics / Law / Engineering with min 3 years of working experience in related field. Able to process all procurement of goods and services according to the procedures of the Company. PTK007-certified from BPMIGAS.
Geophysicist – CBM ( 08/12/PHE )
- Minimal majoring in S1 Engineering Geophysics with min 3 years of working experience in related field. Able to provide a good overview of the sub-surface geology, understand software support, and understand and know about the method of geophysical methods and their application, so it can be used as a reference for follow-up.
SCM Supervisor – CBM ( 09/12/PHE )
- Minimal S1 majoring in Economics / Law / Engineering with min 5 years of working experience in the field of Procurement and Materials Management / Logistics. Able to process all procurement of goods and services according to the procedures of the Company. PTK007-certified from BPMIGAS.
Legal Land Matter Officer – CBM ( 10/12/PHE )
- Minimal S1 majoring in Law with min 3 years of working experience in the legal field of oil and gas companies. PTK007-certified from BPMIGAS.
Marine Operations Section Head – JOB PMT ( 11/12/PHE )
- Minimal Academy Maritim/S1 in Engineering (all majors except engineering industry). Min 5 years as Specialist Marine.
For further detail information about the job requirements and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from PT Pertamina (Persero) Recruitment website on following link below. Registration valid until 24 December 2012. For first-time applicants please register by clicking the “Register Me” link at the upper right corner. PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for SourceTerms : pt pertamina99@ymail com, pprtamina@ymail com