PT Kaltim Prima Coal; GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 2013
PT Kaltim Prima Coal is based in East Kutai Regency – East Kalimantan with total area of 90,938 Ha. The Company operates as a part subsidiary company of PT Bumi Resources Tbk. As at December 2011, the Company supported by 5,187 dedicated people. Based on PT Kaltim Prima Coal Sustainability Report 2011, the Company had registered a net saes of US4,012 million for the end of 2011. The Company also reported total coal produced of 40,980 millions tons. In 2011, KPC received Aditama Award from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources for managing mining surroundings.
PT Kaltim Prima Coal now is seeking the New Graduates (year of graduation: 2011-2013) who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in mining business as follow :
- GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM 2013
- GRADUATE – ACCOUNTING (GDP ACCOUNTING) – S1 Accounting
- GRADUATE – MECHANICAL (GDP MECHANICAL) – S1 Mechanical Engineering
General Requirements :
- Min S1/S2 degree in the disciplines indicated above.
- Not older than 25 years old (for S1) or 28 years old (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1) or 3.25 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S2)
- Proficient in English (minimum at Intermediate level).
For further detail information about this program and how to apply, please refer official soure from SAC ITS on following link below. Registration closed on 4 March 2013. Test announcement 5 March 2013 and selection test will be held 6 March 2013. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.