PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk; Flight Operation Officer
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk was established in 1943 and formed by the Government of Indonesia. Garuda Indonesia headquartered in Jakarta and based in Soekarno Hatta International Airport. The Comany with 82 fleets operates 33 domestic and 18 international flights. Garuda Indonesia in 2013 has won various honors such as “The Best International Airline January 2012″, “The Best International Airline February 2012″, and “The Best International Airline July 2012″ awarded by Roy Morgan. PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk reported sales passenger volume of 14.892.743 passengers or increased by 20.2% from 12.385.025 passengers carried in the third quarter of 2011.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as position below :
Flight Operation Officer
- Male / Female
- Age min. 21 years old and max. 29 years old
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Education Min. D3, preferably majoring in Air Transport Management and FOO
- Having FOO lisence with a rating of B 737 Classics, input your data FOO your lisence in the Training / Course field
- Not color blind, evidenced by a medical certificate
- Not currently undergoing bond department at the Company
- Adaptable, disciplined, and have integrity
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willing to be placed anywhere in Indonesia and International
For further detail information about job requirements and responsibilities, please refer official source from Garuda Indonesia on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register yourself by signing into Garuda Indonesia e-Recruitment Website not later than 3 Fenruary 2013. The entire selection process free of charge. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.