PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk; Chef on Board
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk operates 4 strategic subsidiaries, including PT Abacus Distribution Systems Indonesia, PT Aero Wisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, and PT Aero Systems Indonesia. In 2012, Roy Morgan rewarded Garuda Indonesia as “The Best International Airline for January, February, and July 2012″. As at 3rd quarter of 2012, the Company reported passenger volume of 14.892.743 passengers or increased by 20.2% from 12.385.025 passengers carried in the third quarter of 2011.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in airline industry as follow
Chef on Board
- Experience at a 5 Star Hotel or Restaurant as a Chef de Partie is desirable
- Internationally recignized Chef Apprenticeship or Journeyman qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior Health and Safety training is preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and as a part of a team reporting to the Flight Service Manager (FSM)
- Initiative to demonstrated organizational skills and reliability
- Must be enthusiastic and customer focused
- Proportional posture (min 158 cm for female and 165 cm for male, with ideal weight)
- Max age 40 years old
For further detail information, please refer official source from Garuda Indonesia on following link below. Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please signing into Garuda Indonesia e-Recruitment Website and submit your application and CV directly through walk in interview that will held on 7 March 2013 (08.00 – 14.00 WIB) at Garuda Indonesia Bandung Branch Office – Annex Building, Graha Bumiputera Jl Asia Afrika No 141 – 149 Bandung. The entire selection process free of charge. Garuda Indonesia offers attractive salary and benefits commensurate with the position and qualifications. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.