PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk; Recruitment MUR Management Development Program (MMDP)
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk offers financial services in funding business, pension business, micro & small business, and sharia business segments. As of December 2011, the Company manages 1,188 office networks in 240 cities in all over Indonesia. In 2011, the banks launched the Funding Business Unit under the name of Sinaya brand. Based on BTPN Annual Reports 2011, during 2011, BTPN managed positive business performace. The Company reported total loans of Rp30.3 trillion for the end of 2011, grew by 30% from 2010. The Bank’s total customer deposits also grew by 40% to Rp35.6 trillion in 2011 from Rp25.5 trillion in 2010.
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
MUR Management Development Program (MMDP)
- Min S1 with GPA minimum 3.00
- Male / Female, age maximum 25 years old
- Preferred Fresh Grauate or max 1 year of working experience
- Energetic and have high spirit
- Strongly oriented towards the target
- Have a good communication skill and sociable
- Like a job with high mobility and willing to be placed throughout Inonesia
- Willing to follow the MMDP training program
- Willing to be placed throughout the area Inonesia
For further detail information about job this program and how to apply, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below. Closing date 25 February 2013. Selection process and Campus Hiring will held on 28 February 2013 – 1 March 2013 at IPB. Only short-listed candidates will be considered.