Lowongn PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Nopember 2012
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi domiciled in Jakarta and as of December 2010,PHE operates 33 subsidiaries in domestic, and 1 subsidiary in overseas. Based on PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Annual Report 2010, the Company’s financial performance in 2010 was encouraging with achieved net revenue amounted to USD1.47 billion or 125% of the planned target budget of USD1.18 billion, while net income reached USD417 million or 100.97% of the WP&B target of USD413 million. In 2010, PT Pertamina Hulu Energi acquired 100% shares of Inpex Java Ltd which has a 7.25% Participating Interest (PI) in Offshore North West Java (ONWJ) Block. In ONWJ Block, the Company managed total 53.25% of PI, and other PI owned by CNOOC ONWJ Ltd (36.7205%), Orchard Energy Java BV (Salamender) (5%), and Talisman Resources (NW Java) Ltd (5.0295%).
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi currently seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following positions which will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ). :
Surface Facility Integrity Lead
- Bachelor degree in Engineering preferable from Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical/Material, or Oil/Gas Petrochemical Engineering
- Minimum work experience: 10 years in Oil & Gas Industry involved in Integrity Management, maintenance, operations and mechanical engineering
- Has worked for 3 -5 years in supervisory position
- Must possess an advanced level of experience, judgment, leadership, practical knowledge of Operational disciplines
- Having strong experience in Surface Production Facility and applying API, ASME and other code/standard including best practices
- Familiar, understand and experience in practical of inspection , RBI, fabrication, modification and corrosion management
- Familiar with HSSE principles
- Familiar with CVP Process
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to lead group, work with peers and communication with others
- Willing to and healthy for working offshore when needed by company at any time.
- Having experiences in Process Engineering, Fabrication and Field Engineering would be an advantaged
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Having min. 5 years working experience in Petroleum Engineering
- Having excellent knowledge of Classical Reservoir Engineering
- Having sufficient knowledge of Reservoir Fluids, Reservoir Mechanisms, Reservoir Simulation, Surveillance & Dynamic Reservoir Characteristics, Life of Field Management, Resource Estimation and Management, Petroleum Engineering, Geoscience, Petrophysicist, Drilling & Completions
- Familiar with Reservoir Engineering Tools i.e. Crystal Ball, DSS, SAPHIRE, PETEX, ECLIPSE/PETREL RE
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Having good presentation, writing, and communication skills.
For further detail information about the job responsibilities, other available positions and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from Jobstreet on link below. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.