Lowongan The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ – Talent Recruitment Program Januari 2013
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ holds the status of a branch with its headquarter located in Tokyo Japan. The Bank has been operating in Indonesia since 1957 with opening of Bank of Tokyo, Jakarta reprensentative office. In January 2006, the Bank become The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd as the integration results of The Bank of Tokyo – Mistubishi Ltd with UFJ Bank Ltd. In Indonesia, the Bank operates 1 branch office, 2 sub branch offices, and 6 service points. Based on the Bank annual report 2011, the Bank had showed significant operational results. Total Assets in December 2011 reached Rp53,937 billion, showing a 35.68% increase from Rp39,017 billion at December 2010.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ currently invite the best potential candidates to join as position below
Talent Recruitment Program
- To be eligible to join this program, a prospective candidate should posses the following requirements
- Graduate from a reputable university with min GPA 3.00 out of sacel 4.00 or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree (max age 25 years old), Master Degree (max age 27 years old)
- Experienced candidate is acceptable, with no more than 2 years working experience
- Fluent in English (both writting and speaking)
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, send your application, CV and academic recird along with recent photograph (4x6cm) to following address below or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org. For email applications, please ensure the file size do not exceed 500 KB. Only selected applicants will be invited for interview and all records will be treated confidential.
HRD Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ
Jakarta Branch – Mail PO BOX 2711/JKT 10220