Lowongan PT. Wasco Engineering Nopember 2012
PT. Wasco Engineering, we are established company in fabrication for oil and gas Wasco Engineering currently looking for qualified candidate to fill in position:
- Maintain Project Controls for integrated Project to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and at budget
- Oversee the maintenance of project plan; schedule/cost performance analysis and preparation of
look ahead punch list/plans
- Can monitors the status of programs, identified
and continuously monitored
- Experience in offshore, onshore and FPSO structure module drawing
- Basic construction knowledge and installation sequencing
ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT ENGINEER
- Experience in Basic Engineering & Detailed Engineering as per specifications and applicable international standards.
- Skilled for generate Cable Block Diagrams & Termination diagrams for field installations
- Skilled for selecting & Sizing of Cable Ladders and Cable Transits for Oil 8 Gas Modules like substations and E-House.
- Will be responsible for the selection & procurement of Materials as per design drawings
- Will be responsible for lead & control the whole E&I design team for the project.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION LETTER COMPLETELY BY
STATING THE POSITION YOU APPLY FOR CLEARLY TO:
PT. WASCO ENGINEERING
JL BRIGJEN KATAMSO KILOMETER 5
TANJUNG UNCANG, BATAM
or Email to:
Lowongan PT. Wasco Engineering Closing date : 17 November 2012