Lowongan PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Bulan Oktober 2012
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi was established in 2008 and operated as a strategic subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero). The Company focused to manage and develop portfolios through various schemes, including Joint Operating Body of Production Sharing Contract (JOB-PSC), Pertamina Participating Interest (PPI), and other partnerships in operating overseas blocks. The Company domiciled in Jakarta and as of 2010, the Company operates 33 domestic subsidiaries, and 1 overseas subsidiary company. Based on PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Annual Report 2010, the production performance in West Madura Offshore block showed good achievement with oil production until the end of 2010 reached 2.74 MMBO or around 137% of 2009 realization and 136% of 2010 working plan target.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi currently seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following position below and will based in West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO) :
Specialist Performance Metrics & Kpi
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with min. GPA 3.0 (scale of 4.0)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst in oil and gas industry
- Knowledgeable of general Supply Chain operations or Logistics for oil and gas industry
- Able to analyze, develop & monitoring the Key Performance Indicator, Balace Scorecard and Digital Dashboard
- Proficient of Industry-standard computer skills
- Knowledgeable of SAP MM, ABAP program is advantage
- Good command in English; written, speaking & reading
- Good communication skill
- Good command in English, both written & speaking
For further detail information about the job responsibilities, other available positiobs and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.