Lowongan PT Medco Energi International Tbk Nopember 2012
PT Medco Energi International Tbk was established in 1980 and initially operated as a drilling contractor company. The Company focused in 2 main business activities, namely oil & gas exploration, development and production, and a Power generation with a third business focusing in renewable fuels. In oil and gas business, MedcoEnergi’s daily production of around 80 thousand barrels of oil equivalent. The Company domicled in Jakarta and as of December 2011 supported by more than 2,322 people in all MedcoEnergi’s operational areas including 1 LPG plant, 1 Ethanol Plant, High Speed Diesel Distribution, Coal Mining and 6 power plants in all over Indonesia and overseas (Libya, Oman, Yemen, and The United States). In 2011, MedcoEnergi received a prestigious award as the Asia’s Best Corporate Social Responsibility from Finance Asia Magazine.
PT Medco Energi International Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below which will based in Supply Chain Management Division
Analyst of Contract Strategy (Code : Rec-CSA)
- S1 majoring in Law from reputable university
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in Legal or Contract Engineering preferably in Oil & Gas Industry
- Have knowledge and competency in civil law and regulations in relations with Supply Chain Management process.
- Possess a BPMIGAS PTK-007 are preferred.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills, interpersonal skills and working attitude.
- Fast learner and have a good teamwork.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good computer basic application skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
For further detail information about job requirements, please refer official source from MedcoEnergi on following link below. Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae addressed to Human Resources Division at email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 30 November 2012 and please put your position code as your subject. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.