Lowongan PT Excelcomindo Pratama – November 2013
PT Excelcomindo Pratama Tbk), is an Indonesia-based mobile telecommunications services operator. XL Axiata‘s coverage includes Java, Bali and Lombok as well as the principal cities in and around Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. XL Axiata offers data communication, broadband Internet, mobile communication and 3G services over GSM 900, GSM 1800 networks.
Initially XL provided cellular mobile telephony services using the GSM 900 technology. A few years after launching services, the company was awarded a license for implementing a DCS 1800 network, and to operate an ISP and VoIP service. In 2006, XL obtained a 3G license, which services launched in September of the same year. At the end of 2010, the company has more than 40 million subscribers with more than 22,000 BTS towers across Indonesia
Be our world class talents and experiencing XL Axiata’s fun and exiciting environment:
- To manage relationships with vendors by directing and coordinating activities of all related units in developing contracts, monitoring contract implementation, and settling the reward and punishment for vendor to ensure an optimum gain from XL relationships with vendors
- S1, Work experience in Telco –Network or IT/VAS or Roll Out
- Knowledge on Telco/IT/VAS/Roll Out à specific to account assigned
- Knowledge of Vendor Management, Project Management, Account Management, Knowledge of contract content, Cost and benefit analysis.
- Negotiation skill,
- Persuasive communication,
- Interpersonal skill, Data gathering and analysis,
- Creative problem solving, Proactive and
- initiative, Customer oriented
Specialist – Power Engineering
- Identify & Analyze case and provide draft solution/recommendation as engineering compliance*
- Request information (technical specification, price, installation procedures etc) from vendors regarding the proposed/required*
- Gather updated information from the Engineering, SPM, Project Management, GVM and MSP regarding the ongoing progress and roadblocks
- Lead and coordination of project power system with other department and vendor include progress outstanding issues, problem solving
- Able to determine identify and analysis with analysis tools to provide the hypothesis and root cause.
- Understand of power system knowledge (architecture, infrastructures and standardizations).
- To provide legal support in the form of advice/opinion, contract drafting, counseling, and transaction scheme (legal aspect) for XL business and/or corporate activity
- To ensure that the business owner have a proper legal agreement that protect XL and understand the legal issues and/or risk of its business activity, the main
- objective of the job is to mitigate XL risk and protect XL’s interest in doing business and/orcorporate activity
- Law Degree from reputable university.;Minimum
- five years experience in a law firm and/or in aprominent company.
- Telco background is preferable.
- Excellent Contract Drafting Capability
- Analytical skill;
- Negotiation skill
Should you interest and need further information please cilck, official source below. Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. English proficiency and computer literacy are required for this position.