Lowongan PT Cargill Indonesia; Poultry Technical Support Agustus 2012
PT Cargill Indonesia – Cargill is a multinational US based company, an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services with more than 159,000 employees in over 68 countries. he company provides distinctive customer solutions in supply chain management, food applications, and health and nutrition. If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill.
Poultry Technical Support
Responsible to support Strategic Marketing and Innovation department, especially in any product development and innovation for poultry research. Work with Technology Application Manager and Technical Manager to analyze data from any poultry research. Record and interpret experimental data in field experiments. Carry out research and provide advice on various technical issues.
- Preferably Male,
- Holding Min. Diploma / Bachelor Degree in majoring Animal Husbandry, Veterinary, Marketing, or its equivalent with experience in trial farm or conduct research.
- Having min. 2 years experience in above related fields.
- Candidate should have high technical skill and deep experience in poultry management, ability to collect data and represent in a good presentation, ready to stay at trial farm location when the project needed, conscientious, diligent and workmanlike.
- Computer literate, especially Ms. Office.
- Available to be placed in any project area will be held
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph to the following address:
DIRECTOR OF HR CARGILL INDONESIA
PO.BOX 4345 JAKARTA 10001
Can_Indo@cargill.com / Indohr_Recruitment@cargill.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview.