Lowongan PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk; Manager, Officer Desember 2012
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk has been operating in Indonesia since 1941 and initially known as NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank. In 2008, the Bank renamed into current name after OCBC Bank Singapore become the controlling shareholders of the Company with 85.1% shares. The Bank is based in Jakarta with 45 branch offices, 4 sharia branch offices, 260 sub branch offices, 27 cash offices, 15 units of payment points, 60 functional offices, 136 sharia office channeling, and 652 ATMs across the Country. OCBC NISP in 2012, the Bank was appraised by Asian Banking & Finance Magazine – Singapore as “”Retail Bank of the Year – Indonesia in Asian Banking & Finance Retail Banking Awards 2012″.
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions below:
- Funding Manager (Consumer & Business Banking)
- Funding Officer (Consumer & Business Banking)
- Lending Officer (Consumer & Business Banking)
- Development Program
- S1 from all majors with GPA min 3.00
- Male/Female with max age 35 years old (1), 30 years old (2, 3), and 26 years old (4)
- Min 3 years of working experience in same field (1), 1 year (2, 3) and Fresh Graduate (4)
- Have a good communication skill, persuasive, analytical
- Have a wide and reliable networks and customer base
- Target oriented
- Placement in all over Indonesia
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your application, detailed CV, valid phone number, copy of academic certificate, copy of academic transcript, copy of ID Card, and 4×6 color photograph not later than 31 December 2012 to: email@example.com. Please quote applied IKLAN KOMPAS, 15 Desember 2012 in the “subject” line. The recruitment process will be conducted by PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk without imposing any cost. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified applicants will be processed further.