Lowongan PT Alstom Power Energy Systems Indonesia September 2012
Job Vacancy PT Alstom Power Energy Systems Indonesia September 2012
===Joint wit us===
PT Alstom Power Energy Systems Indonesia – Alstom is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies. Alstom builds the fastest train and the highest capacity automated metro in the world, provides turnkey integrated power plant solutions and associated services for a wide variety of energy sources, including hydro, nuclear, gas, coal and wind, and it offers a wide range of solutions for power transmission, with a focus on smart grids. The group employs, 93,500 people in around 100 countries, and had sales over € 20.9 billion in 2010/11.
PT Alstom Power Energy Systems Indonesia are currently seeking:
Junior Finance Controller
- Monitoring of operations/transactions operated within Shared Services cost centres
- Support to deal with costs centres of other Business Units
- Responsible of intragroup transactions follow up (Alnet process, from input to reconciliation)
- Handling of Group reporting (IN/GPS/ITSSC) as per rules and within deadlines
- Journal posting in PMX
- Any other duties as requested by Cost Control team leader.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from reputable university with GPA min 3.00
- Having At least 2 year experience in Accounting, Costs controlling
- Computer literate, knowledge of Windows package
- Placement : Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, are encouraged to apply for this position by submitting an application letter and recent CV by e-mail to :
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
Application should be received not later than 11 September 2012.
Please indicate the position code in the application letter.
All applicants will be treated confidentially, only short-listed candidates will be notified.