PT Pertamina Hulu Energi headquartered in Jakarta and manages 33 subsidiaries in domestic, and 1 subsidiary in overseas (by December 2010). Based on PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Annual Report 2010, The Company achieved strong growth in net revenue of 125% to USD1.47 billion compare with the planned target budget of USD1.18 billion. In 2010, the Corporation acquired 100% shares of Inpex Java Ltd which has a 7.25% Participating Interest (PI) in Offshore North West Java (ONWJ) Block. In ONWJ Block, PT Pertamina Hulu Energi managed total 53.25% of Participating Interest (PI). Other PI owned by CNOOC ONWJ Ltd (36.7205%), Orchard Energy Java BV (Salamender) (5%), and Talisman Resources (NW Java) Ltd (5.0295%).
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi currently seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following positions which will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ). :
Jr. Legal Counsel
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Law
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in handling oil & gas companies with the practice of laws
- Have some familiarity with Indonesian PSC and JOA regime
- Familiar with Indonesian Oil and Gas Law
- Possess good negotiating and contract drafting skills
- Ability to handle heavy workload and result oriented
- Would be helpful if the candidate has good understanding of Indonesian Manpower (including on Company regulation, Bi-partite), land regulations, procurement regulations applicable to oil and gas
- Excellent command in English (verbal and written English for Business)
For further detail information about the job responsibilities, and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on link below. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.