Lowongan Kerja The Forest Trust (TFT) Juni 2015
The Forest Trust (TFT) (formerly the Tropical Forest Trust) is a global environmental charity that helps companies run responsible supply chains. Working predominately in palm oil, pulp and paper and timber, TFT works at the point of raw material extraction (forest, plantation, quarry), through to production in mills and factories to ensure products are traceable throughout the supply chain and that people and environment are respected. The majority of the organisation’s staff are field-based, working with plantation and factory staff and owners. TFT’s business support teams work with buyers/procurement teams and senior management and their supply chain partners to understand what they can do to source products more responsibly.
Now we are hiring for this position :
1. STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (SE-M)
2. GRASSROOT MANAGER (GR-M)
3. SOCIAL SPECIALIST (SSP)
General Requirements :
- Graduate/Master degree in related field from reputable universities.
- Good understanding of national legislations on forestry, palm oil, workers right, sustainable development, international norms and standards, etc.
- Integrity and sensitivity, self-motivated and attention to details, and strategic oriented with an ability to drive change.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, innovatively and creatively with good problem-solving and excellent listening, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with other team members, working under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Proven experience/ability to facilitate multi-stakeholder processes and communicate with wide range of stakeholders
- Proven experience/skillful in participatory approaches, methods and tools, and ability to carry out various social researches.
- Able to write reports.
- Excellent organization and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse situations; including very rural settings.
- Fluent in English-written and spoken.
- Confidence in using computer packages such as spreadsheets and databases.
How to Apply :
PLEASE BRING YOUR CV
WALK IN INTERVIEW EVENT
AT WISMA MMUGM JOGJAKARTA
12-13 JUNI 2015
09.00 AM – 4.00 PM.
- TFT offers competitive compensation package and benefits, including medical insurance, 25 days of annual paid leave and other leaves.
- Salary depends on skills and experience.
- The due date is on June 13, 2015.
- Contact Person : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org