Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk. Oktober 2015
PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, supported by integrated engineering and construction capabilities and logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and ethically code of business conduct.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistentl delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Together with its holding company, PT Indika Energy Tbk., Petrosea is able to provide complete business solutions in the energy supply chain.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
1. General Manager for EPM (Assignment: Jakarta)
- Min bachelor degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering from reputable university, preferably in Mechanical experiences
- Min 15 (fifteen) years professional experience in related field, out of which 5 years in senior managerial position with at least 5 years in a senior position in a construction contracting business
- Minimum 3 years international experience working with EPC multinational companies
- Broad knowledge of commercial and industrial construction, engineering and design
- Professional detailed knowledge of construction in large projects
- Proven track record in running large remote construction projects.
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill
- The ability to manage all aspects of business commercially and contractually with clients.
- The ability to mentor and develop EPM team members
- Conduct detailed project reviews to ensure projects are on track from a budget and schedule perspective.
2. Quantity Surveyor (Assignment: Papua)
- Min Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferable in civil engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences as a quantity surveyor or related with commercial/project cost controller/cost planner
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
- Good communication & negotiation skill, budget handling skill
- Willing to be placed in all project
3. QA/QC Coordinator (Assignment: Papua)
- Required to work overtime on a regular basis
- In the case of small to medium sized projects, the Senior QA/QC Engineer shall be required to act as the Quality Manager
- Work Flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
- Min.4 years experiences in maintenance / equipment
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering
- Good knowledge on Quality Management Tools (e.g. TQM, QCC, SPC, Balance Scorecard, etc.) and disseminate through Project Quality Management System.
4. Statutory Reporting Coordinator (Assignment: Jakarta)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) Accounting or Finance from reputable university
- Relevant experience minimum 5 years in Finance & Accounting
- Strong skills and experience with Excel & Word (min. Intermediate level) or comparable spreadsheet & accounts packages
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in organization
- Excellent English – both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and good analytical skills
- Relevant accounting software experience (eg. Sun System, Crystal Report, etc)
- Brevet Tax A/B is an advantage
5. Tax Officer (Assignment: Jakarta)
- Min.Diploma or Bachelor degree in economy, or other related major
- Having experience as consultant experience and knowledge on indsutry is preferable
- Always keep current with new tax laws and regulations.
- Min. 3 year experience on taxation area
- Attention to detail
- Good command in English
- Good computer skill, especially in Excel spread sheet program
Applying Way :
If you are interested in those vacancies, then you can send your detailed resume with recent photograph via email to :
- Files must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Maximum file size is 350kb.
- This job vacancy will be closed in October 26, 2015.
- Please take caution of deception.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for selection process.