Lowongan Kerja PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore – PT PHE WMO 2012
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore – PT PHE WMO is an Indonesian-based and one of the biggest oil and gas upstream business company. PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore engaged in oil and gas exploration and exploitation. The Company is the operator of West Madura Production Sharing Contract (PSC) and starts its business in May 2011. The exploration activity in West Madura Offshore block starts in 1984 and was successful in producing oil & gas in 1993. PT PHE WHO is a business unit of PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) and as a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero), the biggest Indonesian state-owned oil and gas company. The Company’s exploration located in Northwest of Madura Island with production capacity is about 14.000 bopd and 165 mmscfd for gas.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO currently seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following positions:
Engineer Civil, Structure & Pipeline
- Min. Bachelor Degree of Engineering, preferably Sea-Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineer and Material Engineer
- Minimum 5 years in Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience in Oil & Gas Industry as Pipeline Engineer (Pipeline & Structure for Offshore & Onshore)
- Knowledgeable of Sub-Sea Pipeline Survey, Cathodic Protection System, Pigging Rationale, Stress Analysis & AUTOCAD
- Structural competencies:
- FLL Leadership
- Planning & Organization
- Safety Leadership
Madura (Jawa Timur) – West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO)
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Having related experience from Progress Report Analysis, or Project Control Engineer
- Familiar with Progress Report, Communication Management, Project Performance Measurement, Project Cost/Time Management & Interface Management
- Fluent in English; both speaking & written
- Able to work in team
Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.
How to apply?
Please follow :