PT. INDO TAMBANG RAYA Tbk established in 1988, PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk. (ITM) is a renowned Indonesian coal supplier for the world energy market. The company strives to set the highest standard in corporate governance as well as environmental, health and work safety compliance. All ITM activities are carried out in close cooperation with the local societiesand other stakeholders. Since its establishment, ITM has been recognized as a leading producer of coal and has built a diversified customer base
PT. INDO TAMBANG RAYA Tbk, as a public coal related Energy Company, seeking outstanding individuals to join our team to support our company growth:
1. Business Process Management Analyst
1. Communicate business objective to achieve the highest understanding level.
2. Do business standardization to have good commitment and ensure the business continuity.
3. Maintain the highest level of business stakeholder acceptance.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): project management by referring to pmbok., good analytical skill & proper bizz conceptual – lean six sigma/bsc/snd/spss, business process flow and diagram (uml)., Basic knowledge of mining / power generation / related field..
• Required language(s): English
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering – Others or equivalent.
• Contract position(s) available.
2. Mining Engineer Superintendent
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
• Evaluate mining long term plan created by subordinate
• Revise mining plan as required
• Deliver alternatives solution to solve problem in the implementation of mining plan
• Evaluate steps to control impact of mining operations to environment developed by subordinate
• Identify pollution risk of mining operations
• Propose solution alternatives to solve problem related to environmental impact on mining activity.
• Evaluate monthly and weekly progress developed by mining contractor.
• Monitor mining contractor activity
• Ensure all design/plan changes is documented in official notice.
• Review and evaluate cost and volume of coal and overburden transfer calculated by subordinate.
• Identify deviation on cost and volume of coal and overburden transfer.
• Control and coordinate with mining contractor to close gap between actual and plan of coal and overburden transfer
• Review and evaluate data and report on coal and overburden volume calculation along with mining cost
• Verify quantity and cost icluded in mining contractor’s invoice
• Ensure that all information included in mining contractor’s invoice match to actual mining activity
• Confirm mining data and report submitted by subordinate or validate data and report by direct observation
• Analyze data and create quaterly report
• Develop solution to problem of work or production process as described in the report
• Communicate QSE goals and standard in their area of responsibility
• Monitor department’ personnel involvement in the implementation of QSE Management System
• Coordinate identification of incidents and non-conformance root cause and coordinate corrective and preventive actions.
• Report and document all incidents and non-conformance in their respective areas
• Identify development need of subordinates and determine their development method
• Conduct on the job training to subordinates
• Share knowledge with subordinates and colleagues
• Conduct and report on the implementation of management tools
• Continuously improve work process to increase efficiency
• Supervise the implementation of management tools by subordinate
• Minimal 6 years of working experience in the Mine Plan
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Mining Engineer
• Minimal Supervisors of equivalent position specializing Mining Industry (is a must)
• Full-Time positions available
• For Placement at Balikpapan Office
• Has depth knowledge about Mining application software
• Willing to be place at our Balikpapan Office
• Only candidates that match with above criteria that will be process
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address :
firstname.lastname@example.orgTerms : lowongan kerja tambang, lowongan tambang, lowongan pertambangan, loker pertambangan, lowongan kerja di pertambangan, pt indo tambang raya megah, lowongan kerja di PT biringkassi raya, Lowongan pekerjaan biringkassi raya, lowongan sixsigma lean terbaru september 2013, loker pertambangan terbaru