Lowongan Kerja PT Antam (Persero) Tbk 2015
Lowongan Kerja PT Antam (Persero) – ANTAM is a vertically integrated, export-oriented, diversified mining and metals company. With operations spread throughout the mineral-rich Indonesian archipelago, ANTAM undertakes all activities from exploration, excavation, processing through to marketing of nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, bauxite and coal.
The company has long term loyal blue chip customers in Europe and Asia. Due to the vastness of the company’s licensed exploration areas as well as its known large holdings of high quality reserves and resources, ANTAM has formed several joint ventures with international partners to profitably develop geological ore bodies into profitable mines.
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk is currently offering highly qualified, dedicated, and motivated talents with high integrity to join the Company at the following position :
Insurance Junior Specialist (I-JS)
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor Degree (S1) in Economics.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Applicant must have 2 years of relevant experience.
- Preference is given to applicant possessing certificate of Insurance
- Management, Liability Insurance, Property, Industrial All Risk, Marine Cargo, Financial Management, Risk Management, Microsoft Office, and Advanced English Course.
- Preference is given to applicants with working experience in the same field.
- Excellent command of written and oral English.
- Willing to work in tight schedule.
- Willing to be assigned to and relocate to any of ANTAM’s Units/Business Units/Subsidiaries.
Procedures for Applying :
Applicant must complete ANTAM’s Employment Application Form in Microsoft Excel format (in Bahasa Indonesia), which can be downloaded in source below.
Applicant must also submit copies of diploma/ temporary diploma with certified transcripts.
Experienced applicants are required to provide evidence of work experience.
Completed application forms and requirement document must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line I-JS.
Applications are considered valid if completed in full in ANTAM’s Employment Application Form.
The application deadline is July 1, 2015 at 12.00 PM.
Eligible applicants who meet the administrative requirements will be notified of the application status no later than July 7, 2015 through email@example.com.
Applicants who are not notified after such date are automatically deemed disqualified.
No cost is incurred for any recruitment process. We strongly advise your utmost attention for any individuals who are fraudulently claiming to be recruiters for ANTAM, but are in no way affiliated with ANTAM.