Lowongan Kerja Donggi Senoro 2012
DSLNG provides an opportunity to develop gas reserves that have been stranded for many decades. The initiatives have come from Indonesia’s national energy company PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT Medco Energi Internasional, Tbk., together with international companies, namely Mitsubishi Corporation and Korea Gas Corporation.
The DSLNG plant is located in the Banggai Regency in the Province of Central Sulawesi and is situated about 25 km south-east of Luwuk, the main town of Banggai Regency.
The plant site comprises about 100 hectares of land along the coast facing the Peling Strait, which provides a deep-sea route from Surabaya and Makassar to Luwuk and Manado.
DSLNG was established as a foreign investment company on 28 December 2007, with shares owned by Pertamina Energy Services Pte. Ltd. (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (20%), and Mitsubishi Corporation (51%). Since February 2011, however, the ownership structure has changed to PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (29%), PT Medco LNG Indonesia (11.1%) and Sulawesi LNG Development Ltd. (59.9%).
DSLNG is the first Indonesian LNG project developed as a “downstream business activity” based on Law No. 22 of 2001, which enables separate development of upstream (feedstock gas supply) and downstream (LNG manufacturing) businesses.
A downstream LNG development model benefits the country as it shifts the investment and the associated risks of the LNG plant development from the Government of Indonesia to a downstream company.
Donggi Senoro Job Vacancies
- Safety Team Leader
- Medical Benefit Administration and Nurse
Safety Team Leader
Jakarta Raya – Site-Luwuk
- Guide and direct team on safety construction and operation matters to ensure appropriate safety service is provided to meet legal compliance and business needs.
- Ensure the coordination and development of QHSE standard and procedures for DSLNGoperations comply with the Government regulations.
- Lead, develop and implement the training plan of QHSE standard & procedures to DSLNGOperations team
- Ensure the implementation of scheduled compliance audit against DSLNGOperations Safety standard & procedures.
- Provision of safety advice and support across the organisation(including Upstream Operations)
- Lead and direct the Safety Team
- Assessand review the Contractor’s QHSE performanceworking for DSLNGOperations against the QHSE Plan and KPI
- Ensure the availability of Incident analysis and develop recommendations for improvement
- Lead and coordinate all QHSE related training programs for both in house and third party provided training.
- Establish and implement a visit coverage plan for specified operating areas to assure that operational safety is effectively managed and delivered in all activities(including Upstream)
- Monitor Permit-To-Work and other control of work processes in all operating areas to ensure compliance with Safe Work Practices in all activities
- Develop and maintain a database for all QHSE related training that will serve as QHSE Training Records documentation and notification for dates for all required Refresher Training, or recertification.
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of QHSE training programs (house instructors and third party QHSE training providers) and provide feedback for continuous improvement in the QHSE Training Programs.
- Provide input into the development and maintenance of QHSE Training budget and prepare contract documents related to third party training
- Coordinate all HSE induction programs for new employees and contractors
- Contribute and monitor all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) issues in Medical and Occupational Health area.
- Bachelor degree in technical/engineering from reputable University.
- NEBOSH Certified or similar is an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as Safety Professional in International Oil/Gas Company and Petrochemical industry.
- Have Operations background is an advantage
Medical Benefit Administration and Nurse
Jakarta Raya – Site-Luwuk
- Ensure the interface of DSLNG Medical Benefit between DSLNG and Third Party Agency(TPA)in contract administration, nurse and health issue to provide employee health benefit compensation program.
- Monitor claim and invoice related to employee health benefit compensation program, including medivac case
- Analyze budget and financial data related with health benefit compensation
- Administer Health/Medical Management contract and maintain Medical Health Database or Record Keeping.
- Assist employees and families to solve problem related with TPA, hospitals and doctors
- Liase with Referral Hospital related to case management or complain
- Provide Medical and Health Monthly report to CMO and QHSE Manager
- Assist Occupational Health Doctor in monitoring the implementation of fitness for work procedures and health surveillance at site (MCU, Health certificates, etc).
- Provision of Specialyst Hygiene Support.
- Support site Occupational Health staff in response to medical emergency response rediness
- Maintain and report all medical logistic supply (e.g. equipment inventory management and services)
- Assist DSLNG employees for MCU schedule arrangement administration
- Contribute and monitor all HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) issues in QHSE area
- Graduated from Nurse School or similar Medical/Health Academy.Tertiary education in OHS or QHSE matters is an advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in administering medical/health compensation benefit
- At least 5 years experience as Health Nurse for international oil company or similar
The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current and expected salary to:
Only Short listed Candidates will be contacted
Lowongan Kerja Donggi Senoro Closing Date:20-06-12