Lowongan Kerja ADRA Indonesia, Gorontalo 2012
Lowongan Kerja ADRA Indonesia
Finance / Administration Assistant for INSTINCT (INSTINCT-FA)
The role of INSTINCT Finance/Administration Assistant is primarily to provide assistance for proper control of all supporting documents in financial and administrative aspects in INSTINCT Project implementation.
The overall goal of the INSTINCT Projectis to improve the nutritional status of children
under the age of five in Gorontalo District through Posyandu revitalization and increasing mothers’and caregiversknowledge by Positive Deviance process. S/He will be responsible for overall financial recording activities.
Honest and trustworthy; have high integrity, be self-motivated.
Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain working relations in a multi-cultural environment with high sensitivity and respect for cultural diversity.
The ability to work under pressure at times while maintaining the high quality results.
A university degree (minimum of Diploma 3) in Accounting with at least one (1) year of working experience in a similar or related area.
Good knowledge of spreadsheet (MS Excel) for reporting purposes and other MS Office applications.
Attention to details, preciseness in the execution of tasks, solution-oriented working approach and negotiation skill are the basic skills required.
The INSTINCT Finance/Administration Assistant will undertake the overall administration and financial activities, including procurement for related activities and assist the INSTINCT team to develop strategic communication methods in transferring information and knowledge on financial management and transparency to the communities.
In order to achieve this, the Finance/Administrative Assistantis required to undertake the following tasks:
- Responsible for all cash & bank transactions – receipts & payments, including preparing the vouchers for posting
- Maintaining the proper financial/administrative filing system in-line withADRA’sstandard.
- Providing financial reports to the country office timely.
- Maintaining of the inventory records and receiving goods.
- Assisting the Project Manager to prepare estimated budgets according to the detailed implementation plan (DIP) for every event on weekly and monthly basis
- Providing any other technical supports to all operations in field office or as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Maintain and update HRD data, such as Leave request, certificates, CVs, Identity cards, Health insurance and Jamsostek
- Arrange staff and superior itinerary in/out of town.
- Control car operational, such as update log sheet, repair, insurance, and other matters related to ADRA Indonesia’s car.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) in English, NOT later than August 22, 2012by e-mail
to: email@example.com Subject of the e-mail: INSTINCT-FA Important: CV file not exceeding 200 kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.