Lowongan Imeco; Project Manager Oktober 2012
Since its establishment in 1972, PT IMECO has emerged as a leading Indonesian company providing a broad range of products and services for various energy projects.
IMECO is a dynamic business organization managed by executives who are leaders in their respective Recognized fields.
IMECO attributes its success to the spirit and dedication of its staffs and employees.
As a good corporate citizen, IMECO is committed to take an active role in the development of Indonesia and to fulfill its social responsibilities to the community.
- University Graduate in Petroleum, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering
- Posses 5 years experience in Oil & Gas well injection operations (waste injection or solids injection)
- Familiar with Project Planning and Project Management Good command of English speaking, reading, and report writing
- Have good skills of computer (Offices, Presentation, Scheduling)
- Have pleasant personality, good inter-personal communication and good analytical ability
- Posses excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to extensively travel within indonesia & abroad
SEND YOUR APPLICATION, COPIES OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND 2 PIECES OF 4 X 6 CM LATES PHOTGRAPH NOT LATER THAN 2 WEEKS AFTER THIS ADS TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Beltway Office Park, Building A, 7th Floor Jl Ampera Raya No. 9-10