Lowongan ExxonMobil Indonesia Oktober 2012
ExxonMobil mengoperasikan fasilitas atau produk pemasaran hampir diseluruh negara di dunia dan mengeksplorasi sumber daya migas di enam benua. ExxonMobil mengoperasikan Lapangan Arun di Propinsi Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam sebagai KKKS (Kontraktor Kontrak Kerja Sama/Cooperation Contract Contractor) bagi Badan Pelaksana Kegiatan Hulu Minyak dan Gas (BPMIGAS). Afiliasi ExxonMobil juga mengoperasikan South Lhoksukon A dan D, serta lapangan gas lepas pantai North Sumatera Offshore. Afiliasi ExxonMobil memiliki Participating Interest sebesar 100% di lapangan-lapangan gas tersebut di atas.
ExxonMobil baru-baru ini ditetapkan sebagai pemenang lelang untuk wilayah kontrak Blok Gunting di Jawa Timur, dan Blok Surumana serta Blok Mandar yang terletak di Selat Makassar. ExxonMobil memiliki 100 persen participating interest di ketiga blok tersebut.
TAX MANAGER / TAX ADVISOR
ExxonMobil is currently seeking qualified candidates for Tax Manager / Tax Advisor positions to provide support to the Company’s business by providing counseling and monitoring tax regulations updates. This position will be located in Jakarta in our Upstream Business Services organization.
Tax Advisory and Planning
- Work closely with business units to identify tax issues.
- Develop and implement tax planning strategies.
- Proactively communicate with Management and business units on tax developments.
Tax Regulatory Monitoring
- Monitor regulatory developments particularly in the area of tax law relevant to Company’s business.
- Interface with Government and industry groups with respect to tax legislative/regulatory development.
- Interact closely with business unit and service groups to ensure compliance with applicable tax law.
- Manage tax data collection processes to ensure compliance with applicable tax reporting requirement.
- Provide tax analysis relative to tax law and verification of data and other necessary information.
- Provide assistance in the preparation, review, and submission of Company’s tax reports and returns.
- Manage tax audits and administrative/judicial tax disputes.
- Develop and implement strategies for successful resolutions of tax disputes.
Leadership and Management (for Tax Manager position)
- Lead, mentor, and develop a professional tax staff.
- Manage departmental activities (budgets, controls, safety, etc.).
- Promote continuous improvement of Tax Department efficiencies and effectiveness.
Employment Type Experienced Professionals
Country or Region Indonesia
CB Office Location Jakarta
Requirements of Candidate Basic
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Law.
- 5-10 years tax and managerial or supervisory experience (for Tax Manager position).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and some supervisory experience desirable for Tax Advisor position.
- Thorough knowledge of Indonesia tax regulation.
- Having tax advisory, compliance, and litigation backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills with strong English language proficiency.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement creative solutions to complex issues.
- Strong team player with ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
Desirable additional qualifications and attributes
- Having qualification in Tax concentration and Tax Brevets.
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry taxation issues.
- Understanding of financial accounting principles and concepts.
Applications Lowongan Kerja ExxonMobil ditutup 4 November 2012.
How to apply : www.exxonmobil.co.id/careers -> career opportunities -> click here to apply -> search opening -> country/region : Indonesia.
Lowongan ExxonMobil Indonesia Oktober 2012Terms : lowongan exxon mobil indonesia, loker oil & gas oktober 2013 aceh, career oil and gas indonesia oktober 2013, lowongan kerja exxon mobil jakarta