Lowongan Chevron Indonesia Agustus 2012
Chevron Indonesia operate in partnership with BPMIGAS or the Indonesia’s Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities through production-sharing contracts (PSCs). In 2010, Chevron Indonesia awarded major front-end engineering and design contracts for the project with the maximum daily production expected to be 1.1 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 31,000 barrels of condensate.
In line with Chevron’s vision, to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance, currently Chevron Indonesia is looking for the best individuals to join as following positions:
Marine Asset Specialist
- Having experienced for vessel inspection and audit in offshore marine operation of oil and gas industry.
- S1/D4 in Marine System Engineer or Naval Architect.
- Willing to relocate to any of Chevron operating location ( East Kalimantan/Sumatra)
- Desiring to work in multicultural and diverse organization
- Willing to conduct vessel inspection in any Indonesian waters, or overseas at any appointed time.
- Familiarity with all applicable flag statutory and international maritime standard regulation
- Understanding of marine technologies appropriate to offshore support vessel (OSV), understanding of both marine system engineering and shipbuilding will be preferred.
- Knowledge in HES specifically Marine Safety
- Strong in analysis, fostering collaboration and teamwork.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Strong English communication in writing and speaking
Should you interested and qualified, please refer official source from Chevron Indonesia on following link below to apply online. Closing date 2 September 2012. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.