Jobs – PT Elnusa Tbk; Department Head of Property Management
PT Elnusa Tbk has been operating in Indonesia since 1969 and performing business in geoscience, drilling, and oilfield services. The Company is based in Jakarta and operates 3 Divisions, 5 subsidiaries, 1 Joint venture entity, and 1 affiliate company. As of December 2011, the composition shareholders of PT Elnusa Tbk consists of PT Pertamina (Persero) holds 41.1% shares, PT Benakat Petroleum Energy Tbk owned 31.61% shares, and 27.29% shares by public. Based on PT Elnusa Tbk Annual Report 2011, the Company reported operating revenues of Rp4.7 trillion for the year end of 2011 or significantly rise by 12% compared from Rp4.2 trillion in 2010.
PT Elnusa Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Department Head of Property Management
- Min S1 from reputable university majoring in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Management, Law
- Post Graduate / Master Degree (S2) is preferable
- Preferably Female, 30 – 45 years old
- At least 7 years of proven working experience in the related field is required, preferably Property Manager in the last job position
- Strong analytical thinking about property development is a must
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Commitment to integrity, excellence, and customer satisfaction
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Elnusa Tbk on following link below. Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae, recent photograph and other qualifications (max 1MB) to : email@example.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.