Job Vacancy PT Pertamina Retail; General Affair Staff, Staff Arsiparis

PT Pertamina Retail was formerly known as PT Pertajaya Lubrindo, which was founded in 1997. The name Pertamina Retail was established in September 2005 and commenced its commercial operation in 2006. The Company is a direct ownership subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) with 99.97% shares, while the remaining 0.03% shares is owned by Pertamina Tongkang (PT Pertamina Trans Kontinental). The Company headquartered in Jakarta and had 8 regional offices in all over Indonesia. Currently, the Company managing 68 units of Company Owned Company Operated (COCO) gas stations in all over Indonesia.
PT Pertamina Retail now is seeking the best candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in retail oil and gas business as follow

General Affair Staff

Requirements:

  • Male
  • Maximum age of 25 years old
  • Education S1 all majors, preferably from Engineering and Accounting
  • Having experience in the GA (General Affairs)
  • Active in English

Staff Arsiparis

Requirements:

  • Male
  • Age 22 – 25 years old
  • D3 majoring in Archival, management
  • Having a high loyalty and responsible
  • Ability to work in a team
  • Active in English

For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply online each positions above, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Source


Itulah Info tentang Job Vacancy PT Pertamina Retail; General Affair Staff, Staff Arsiparis yang dapat Loker Oil Gas Terbaru sampaikan. Kami mohon maaf jika info Job Vacancy PT Pertamina Retail; General Affair Staff, Staff Arsiparis sudah tidak berlaku atau kadaluwarsa. Untuk mendapatkan info Lowongan Kerja Oil Gas Pertambangan dan Perminyakan terupdate silakan buka Loker Oil Gas Terbaru setiap hari.