PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals is based in North Halmahera – North Maluku with 29,622Ha of Contract of Work area located in Gosowong Mine, Toguraci Mine, Kencana Underground Mine, and Kencana Mine Extention. The Company operates as a joint venture company between Newcrest Mining Limited, a leading mining company from Australia with PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk, a leading state-owned mining company in Indonesia. Based on PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2011, as of June 2011, the Company recorded total gold production of 463,000 toz with total production cost of AUS$145 million.
PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in Mining
Miner A – Shaft (MAS)
- Min Senior High School or similar
- Min 1 (one) year of underground operational experience
- Able to read and write
- Able to perform at least the following procedures:
- Work around open holes
- Perform handheld drill operation
- Apply shaft sinking general procedure
- Good communication and good attitude
- Physically and mentally fit for work in underground mine
- Shows motivation to apply Newcrest Values
For further detail information about job requirements and other available positions, please refer official source from PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals on following link below.For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please submit your application and photo with code reference in subject field not later than 20 February 2013 to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.