Job Vacancy PT Medco Energi International Tbk; Compensation and Benefit Analyst
PT Medco Energi International Tbk has been operating in Indonesia since 1980 and founded by Arifin Panigoro. The Company originally operated as a drilling contractor company. and now, MedcoEnergi has transformed into integrated energy company. In 2012, the Company has won various honors such as “The Best Non-Financial from Indonesian Institute for Corporate Directorship”, awarded in GCG Award. Based on MedcoEnergi Financial Statement 9M12 Results, the Company reported total assets of US$2,727,411,027 for the end of September 2012.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Medco Energi International Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Compensation and Benefit Analyst (Code : Rec-COM)
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, preferably with majoring in Mathematics, Statistic, Informatics, or other relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in compensation and benefit
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to Think Reasonable and Systematic
- Knowledge in Compensation and Benefit Management
- Have the required Knowledge in Human Resources
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good Computer Skills (MsWord, Powerpoint, and excellent in excel)
- Good Statistic Basic Skills, Data Analysis, and Survey
- Good Communication and Human Relation Skills
- Have Sufficient Knowledge about Labor Law, Government Regulation, And CLA (Collective Labor Agreement).
- Have Sufficient Knowledge in Planning and Budgeting
For further detail information, please refer official source from MedcoEnergi on following link below. Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae not later than 30 April 2013 and addressed to Human Resources Division at email : email@example.com. Please quote applied position code in the “subject” line. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.