Job Vacancy PT Medco Energi International Tbk; Analyst of Contract Strategy, Accountant of Joint Venture, Audit Investigator
PT Medco Energi International Tbk was founded in 1980 as a drilling contractor company. The Company is based in Jakarta and has operation in Indonesia and also overseas, such as Yaman, Oman, Libya and Gulf of Mexico in the United States of America. By Decemer 2011, the Company supported by more than 2,322 dedicated people in all operational areas.
MedcoEnergi in 2011 has won various honors such as “The Best Non-Financial from Indonesian Institute for Corporate Directorship” from GCG Award, “Asia’s Best Corporate Social Responsibility” from Finance Asia Magazine. Based on MedcoEnergi Financial Report 2012, the Company reported sales and other operating revenues of USD554.3 million in the 1st half of 2012.
PT Medco Energi International Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below
Analyst of Contract Strategy (Code : Rec-CSA)
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) in Law from reputable university
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in Legal or Contract Engineering preferably in Oil & Gas Industry
- Have knowledge and competency in civil law and regulations in relations with Supply Chain Management process.
- Possess a BPMIGAS PTK-007 are preferred.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills, interpersonal skills and working attitude.
- Fast learner and have a good teamwork.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good computer basic application skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
Accountant of Joint Venture (Code : Rec-ACCTJV)
- A degree (S1) in Accountancy with IP/Grade above 3 from local reputable university
- Having 2 to 3 years working experience in accounting/auditing
- Familiar with oil and gas industry and PSC Knowledge
- Familiar with SAP Computer Program
- Good communication in Indonesia and English both written and spoken
- Proactive, and able to work independently
- A good team player
Audit Investigator (Code : Rec-Audit)
- Possess a bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting/Engineer from reputable local or overseas university
- Experience in handling audit investigative case is mandatory required (more than 3 years)
- Have advance experience in oil and gas industries (preferably more than 3 years)
- Have an experience in analyzing business process in complex and various industries
- Good investigation, analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For further detail information about job requirements in each positions above, please refer official source from MedcoEnergi on following link below. Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae not later than 28 February 2013 and addressed to Human Resources Division at email : email@example.com. Please quote applied position code in the “subject” line. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.