==Joint With Us===
PT Indonesia Chemical Alumina operates in Tayan, Sanggau Regency West Kalimantan with 36,410ha of plant. The Company’s plant construction started in April 2011 and the project is scheduled for completion in December 2013. The Company’s will produce a variety of alumina grades such as calcined and commodity products with production capacity of 300,000 tons of chemical grade alumina annually.
PT Indonesia Chemical Alumina are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
Boiler Turbine Generator Foreman
- Minimal Technical High School or D-3 Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, maximum age 30 years
- Having an understanding of BTG, and experienced in operating a Coal Power Plant at least 2 years (D3) or 5 years (SLTA)
- Having a good communication skills, both in Indonesian and English
- Computer literat, min Ms. Office
- Responsible for job
- Honest, hardworking and independent
- Able to work under pressure and target
- Willing to be placed at the work site Tayan, Kab. Sanggau Kalbar
For further detail information about job requirements, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your complete application with your CV, copy of academic certificate and transcripts, 4×6 photograph, within 2 (two) weeks after the publication to below address or by email to email@example.com. Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
Learning & Development (HRD) – PT Indonesia Chemical Alumina
Antam Building 4th Floor – Jl. TB Simatupang No. 1 Lingkar Selatan, Tanjung Barat, Jakarta 12530