Job Vacancy PT Elnusa Tbk; Wireline Loging Engineer
PT Elnusa Tbk was founded in 1969 and originally registered as PT Electronika Nusantara. The Company performing business in geoscience, drilling, and oilfield services. Elnusa supported by 3 Divisions, 5 subsidiaries, 1 Joint venture entity, and 1 affiliate company. As at December 2011, the composition shareholders of PT Elnusa Tbk consists 41.1% by PT Pertamina (Persero), 31.61% by PT Benakat Petroleum Energy Tbk, and 27.29% shares by public .Based on PT Elnusa Tbk Financial Statements in Q2-2012, the Company reached significant performance in Q2-2012. Elnusa reported net profit worth of Rp48.3 billion, or increased by 12% compare to Q2-2011 which was only Rp43.1 billion.
PT Elnusa Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Wireline Loging Engineer (Code : WLE)
- Min S1 majoring in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Min 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Willing to travel to remote sites
- Strong analytical skill
- Able to lead 20 – 30 person
- Computer literacy is a must
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Detail oriented, energetic, good looking personality and attitude.
- Have an excellent health, high motivation and ready to work hard.
- 7 Full-Time position(s) available.
For further detail information about job requirements and main responsibilities, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please forward your application with related certificate (Subject : “WLE”) to : email@example.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.