Job Vacancy PT Carrefour Indonesia; Leadership Development Program (LDP)
PT Carrefour Indonesia operates hypermarkets, supermarkets and offered grocery, fresh fruits and vegetables, textile, and household electrical appliances. Carrefour controls more than 40% market share in the segment of hypermarkets and supermarkets with operational network consisting of 85 stores in 28 cities in Indonesia and employs approximately 28.000 employees. In 2012, CT Corp through its subsidiary PT Trans Retail, managed to control 100% stake in PT Carrefour Indonesia. Trans Retail buy 60% of the remaining shares of Carrefour for U.S. $ 750 million or around Rp 7.2 trillion.
PT Carrefour Indonesia now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in Retail Business as
Leadership Development Program (LDP)
- Male / Female, 22-28 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good computer literate.
- Having sense of Salesmanship.
- Initiative, Pro active, Hard Working and Strong Analytical Thinking.
- Eager to expand career in retail industries
- Willing to be stationed everywhere in indonesia
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from Carrefour Indonesia through Jobstreet on following link below. Confident applicants are invited to submit complete resume and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.