Job Vacancy PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk; IT Development Program
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has been operating in Indonesia since 1946 and become the first bank formed by the Indonesian Government. The Company’s principal office is based Jakarta and expanded the branch and ATM network with presence in 33 province and 350 districs across the country. As at December 2011, the Company supported by 1,851 domestic networks and 6,227 proprietary ATMs. Based on Bank BNI Financial Statement 2012, the Banks had showed significant operational results in 2012 marked by reported totak net profit after tax of Rp7.1 trillion, or increased by 21% from Rp5.81 trillion in 2011. In 2012, SWA magazine and The Indonesian Institute For Corporate Governance (IICG) rewarded BNI as the Indonesia Trusted Companies Based on Investor and Analysts Assesment Survey.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, currently PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to join as following position below
IT Development Program
- Min Bachelor Degree (S1) from a leading university (PTN/PTS) and capable in the field of IT with GPA min 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) majoring in
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Physics Engineering
- Mathematics .
- Mastering in at least one programming language: Cobol, C + +, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, PHP, SAS, PL SQL.
- Having experience in programming at least 1 year.
- Value added point skills : Mastering in Development Tools, Platform OS UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), OS Windows Server, Data Base Oracle, SQL Server or understand the concept of TCPIP, Management Data Base, Project Management Tools
- Proficient in English, at least passive
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Physically and mentally healthy
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from Bank BNI trough ITB Career Center on following link below. Confident applicants are invited to submit full application, CV and other supporting documents not later than 15 April 2012, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bank BNI will not charge the applicant with any fees in this recruitment program.Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.