Job Vacancy PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk, Front Liner – Jogjakarta
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was formed on 1 November 1991 and commenced for commercial activities on 1 May 1992. The Company also supported by 1 overseas branch office in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk supported by 4 direct ownership subsidiaries, including Baitulmaal Muamalat, Al Ijarah Finance, Muamalat Institute, and DPLK Muamalat. Based on Bank Muamalat Financial Statements 2012, the Banks had showed significant operational results in 2012. As at 26 December 2012, the Company maintains assets worth of Rp41.88 trillion. This figure increased to Rp9.35 trillion from Rp32.48 trillion in 2011.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk are now seeking to recruit the best individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Male and Female, good looking with max age 26 years old
- Min S1 from all majors with min GPA 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Having basic knowledge of Islam and sharia banking
- Pro-active, full of initiative, able to work under pressure
- It has no family relationships with employees / Directors of Bank Muamalat
- Attach supporting documents: CV, copy of last education diploma, SKCK, copy of ID card, copy of TOEFL certificate (if any), 4×6 color photograph (2 sheets)
For further detail information, please refer official source from ACC UII on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please submit your applications above not later than 15 March 2013 to below address or apply online by fill out the online application form. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk
KC Yogyakarta – Jl P Mangkubumi No.50 Yogyakarta