PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) has been operating in Indonesia since 1964 and headquartered in Jakarta. As at December 2011, the Company supported by 13 branches, 2 Cargo Terminals and 1 MATSC. Based on PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Annual Report 2011, the Company reached significant performance in 2011. PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) reported total passenger movement of 56,485,881 people, increased by 14.72% from 49,237,437 in 2010.
PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as
Aviation Security & Fire Fighting Rescue
- Male / Female with max 35 years old as of 1 April 2013;
- Minimum SMA / equivalent
- Status as a labor outsourcing in PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) as Avsec / Fire Fighting Rescue and have a minimum of 2 years working as a labor outsourcing Avsec / Rescue Fire Fighting
- Having basic Avsec / Junior Avsec license for Aviation Security
- Having PKP-PK / Junior PKP-PK license for Rescue Fire Fighting
- Willing to be placed in the working area PT.Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
- Good Performing
- Min height of 165 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female, with ideal of weight
- Able-bodied, not defects, not tattooed, not pierced, not glasses, not color blind and drug rree;
- Fluent in English and Computer literate
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) on following link below. If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please submit your application by online through Angkasa Pura I Recruitment website not later than 29 March 2013. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.