Job Vacancy ExxonMobil Indonesia September 2012
ExxonMobil Indonesia operated as a part of Exxon Mobil Corporation, the global leader in the petrochemical industry with over 90% of its chemical business rank first or second, by market position, worldwide. ExxonMobil Indonesia was established in 1898 and its exploration activities started in 1923. The Company’s head office is located in Jakarta and currently supported by 850 human resources. The Company’s upstream activities located in Aceh and Cepu. The Company also operated in exploration activities in Natuna D-Apha Block, Surumana Block, Gunting Block, Cendrawasih Block, Mandar Block, Coalbed Methane Block. In 2009, ExxonMobil obtained a Green PROPER award from the Ministry of Environtment for demonstration full innovation and dedication toward the environment and suistainable community development.
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting for positions below to join its rapidly expanding team in the country.
Sub Surface Engineering
- Reservoir Engineer : The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art resevoir surveillance and simulation tools.
- Sub-surface Engineer : The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
- Corrosion & Integrity (C&I) Engineer : The Position responsibilities will include executing inspection program analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance program to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.
- Machinery, Measurement and Electrical Engineer : The position responsibilities will include developing programmatics expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
- Facilities Surveillance Engineer : The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Physics Engineering with minimum GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and second (2nd) quarter 2012 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Result oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and desire to be an effective team player.
For further detail information, please refer official source from Exxonmobil on following link below. To apply, please log on to ExxonMobil recruitment website : exxonmobil.co.id/careers. Application should be received by 22 September 2012, at the latest. All application will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.