===Joint With Us === ExxonMobil Indonesia
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting for position below to join its rapidly expanding team in the country.
Engineering – Fresh Graduate
- Reservoir Engineer
The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools.
- Sub-surface Engineer
The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
- Corrosion & Integrity (C&I) Engineer
The position responsibilities will include executing inspection programs analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance programs to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.
- Machinery, Electrical, Instrument & Control Engineer
The position responsibilities will include developing programmatics expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
- Facilities Surveillance Engineer
The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Physics Engineering with minimum GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Maximum 2 years of experience in related area.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and 2013 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Result oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and desire to be an effective team player.
For further detail information, please refer official source from Exxonmobil on following link below. If you are eager to take on the challenge, please log on and submit your application to ExxonMobil recruitment website : exxonmobil.co.id/careers. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.