BUMN – PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero); Legal Staff January 2013
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) was formed in 2009 and operates as a catalyst for accelerating infrastructure development in Indonesia. PT SMI headquartered in Jakarta and performing business in infrastructure projects, including loan, mezzanine and equity. PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) also provides advisory services for local and foreign investors. The Company supported by 1 subsidiary/affiliate company, namely PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance (with 40.3% shares owned). As of September 2012, PT SMI controls total projects of Rp16.1 trillion. In October 2012, the Company was appraised by Fitch Ratings as “the National Long-Term Rating of ‘AA (idn)’ with Stable Outlook”.
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) is looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesional to fill the following position below:
PDF Task Force – Legal Staff
- Male and Female, Single with maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum S1 majoring inn Law from reputable university
- Min 1-2 years experience in law firm / state owned company / multinational company
- Having ability and knowledge about legal drafting, administration, and corporate law
- Having ability to prepare documents, monitor progress and deadlines, and also manage files
- Having ability to monitor work schedule, to prepare status reports, attend to clients and correspondences, and to attend to other types of work assigned by the firm
- Should possess good sense of responsibility and accountability with pleasant working and learning attitude
- Hard working, fast learning, detail, and good interpersonal skill
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure
- Fluent in english both in written and spoken is a must
For further detail informations, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your application letter accompanied by your comprehensive CV and recent photograph (passport size) within 7 days from the date of this advertisement to e-mail : email@example.com (Applied position must be written as the e-mail subject). All applications will be treated in stictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.