Asia Pasific Resources International Holding Ltd -Lowongan S1, S2 Desember 2012
Asia Pasific Resources International Holding Ltd headquartered in Singapore and operates fiber plantations and manufacturing plants Indonesia and China. Asia Pasific Resources International Holding Ltd major brands is PaperOne™ office paper. PaperOne™ produced from 100% plantation fibre from renewable plantation sources and sold in more than 60 countries. In Indonesia, the Company operates Riaupulp (PT Riau Andalan Pulp & Paper), Riaupaper (PT Riau Andalan Kertas), and Riaupower located in Riau Province. The Company the Company operated as the world largest integrated pulp and paper mill with installed capacity of 2 million tonnes annually.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently Asia Pasific Resources International Holding Ltd Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following position:
- S1/ S2 from reputable local and overseas universities, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Physics Instrumentation with min. GPA 3.00.
- Preferably S2 (minimum GPA 3.25 for master degree).
- Willing to be placed in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau, Sumatera.
- Fresh graduates are preferred, max 25 years old for S1 and max 28 years old for S2
- Energetic, dynamic, hardworker, good in interpersonal skill.
- Having organizational experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Could operate standard Microsoft Office application such as Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, and Ms. Power Point
Should you are interested, please submit your complete resume in APRIL booth at Jobfair that will held on following locations below
- UNPAR (PARAHYANGAN UNIVERSITY) Jobfair
Gedung Serbaguna UNPAR – Jl Ciumbuleuit Bandung, 30 November – 1 December 2012, 09:00 – 17:00
- ATMAJAYA Jakarta Jobfair
Gedung Yustinus 15th floor, Atmajaya – Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Jakarta , 30 November – 1 December 2012, 09:00-16:00
Or send your complete resume (max 1 MB) to: email@example.com and please put code : GT_Your Name_Major_GPA_City as email subject (for example : GT Budi Electrical 3.38 Medan). For further detail information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.